Extend your reach with one of the largest professional nursing communities on the web.
Enhance your brand awareness through our online community.
Branding. Engaging. Connecting. Recruiting. Targeting.
NurseTogether offers unique, personalized and strategic advertising spaces. Our schedule of display placement advertising messages are integrated into the website content.
NurseTogether does not offer cluttered ad banner spaces, banner-on-top-of-banner spaces, and long scrolling pages of text crammed with ad banners. Our content and advertising placement strategy is to present a seamless, personalized user experience to each individual member.
Generate brand awareness with our Run-of-Site advertising, 728x90, 300x250, or 320x50 desktop and mobile ads. Showcase your ad in a prominent, uncluttered and niche nursing platform.
Your contributed article OR an original article written by a NurseTogether contributor on theme/topic of your choice. The article will be a featured story on our homepage for the week and will run for 7 days.
1. On article homepage + social stream for week (lives on site for 6 months)
2. Keyword links to corporate website within article
3. 50 word description of organization with logo
4. Article will be marketed through various social sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Nursing School Guide
A user-friendly listing of nursing education programs that our members can use to find the right schools to fit their needs and share reviews of their school experiences with other nurses, nursing students and prospective nurses. The Nursing School Guide is available free to the thousands of users who visit NurseTogether.com on a daily basis.
The Nursing School Guide resource offers NurseTogether.com users and its nursing school clients a variety of features including:
• A customized, search-friendly school organizational page that showcases and highlights nurse education programs using promotional videos, short program summaries, school images, and supporting graphics.
• The ability for nurses to rate, review, and comment on nurse education programs, and share this information with their colleagues, while at the same time giving nursing schools the ability to directly interact with the nursing community.
Weekly Dose Sponsorship
The Weekly Dose e-Newsletter is distributed to all subscribers. Options are as follows:
National Sponsorship: Includes top banner (600x100), 50 word description of organization, logo, links and artwork. Distributed to all regions/all subscribers.
Regional Sponsorship: Includes top banner (600x100), 50 word description of products or service, logo, links and artwork. Distributed to choice of 1 Region: Northeast, Southeast, South, Midwest or West. (Subscriber count varies by Region)
Have your own custom message delivered nationally or regionally.
Region breakdown is as follows:
South: TX, NM, LA, OK, KS, MO, AR, MS
Northeast: ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, DE
Southeast: FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, MD, AL, KY, TN
Midwest: IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, WI, OH, NE, SD, ND
West: CA, AZ, NV, HI, WA, OR, ID, MT, UT, AK, CO, WY
Creative Design Services for Onsite + Email Marketing
Minimum $500.00 order (quote each job separately) includes one revision. Order requires 2 week lead time.